Ok, Here is a pic of the screen, but the "Tune" isnt done. What I mean by that is that I have numbers, but they are conservative prototype numbers.

This is not the finished product you'd get from Ripp, but i couldnt keep my mouth shut after driving it. Had to share it with the family!

This is all going on with EJS approching, so we were under serious time constraints. I got the truck to RIPP last Monday evening, so they had less than 8 days to install and alpha test the system in the Manual Trans Pentastar, before I had to leave for moab.

So Ross(RIPP) gets his hands on the truck at 5, throws it on the dyno because im pestering him about how i want to show the before and after, etc. He did a "Running Pass" and we got -

BEFORE
215 HP
190 TQ

Yesterday, Before he took me on that test drive after install and a ton of dyno passes -

AFTER - BETA TESTING NUMBERS 1.0 BETA NOT FINAL TUNE
312HP consistantly
270 to 280 TQ

Now, let me remind you, this is halfway through the tune, These are conservative numbers. I have to bring it back on monday so he can finish dialing it in. I insisted on taking it for the weekend because we have a bumper to install, and im only half done with those lights you see.

RIPP hopes for more power than this when we're done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ripp supercharger 5 dyno chart.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	62