Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    is that all? I keep thinking ive seen the one i like best... then you post another one i like better.

If your done with options, I say the T56. but push it out further, i know you are going with less backspace, also go with a wider wheel. It will be nice and deep.

then go with the black interior and the polished lip. Can we get a pic of the t56 in a five lug design? these are 8s and weld changes the number of spokes for the more and lss lugs. If you can get the five lug with 8 spokes, thats cool. If they do a 5 spoke show us that. If they have a beadlock t56, id like to see that also.

Also the rekons are more expensive, what makes them better? a different lip?
    Rekons are a one piece wheel, the rest of these are 3 pieces. x2 on the pic of the 5 spoke t 56 I think i might be on board with that one, but i might only like the 8 spoke. no pics of the 5 spoke anywhere.

JL, does the 5 lug keep the same spokes as the 8?

Now i cant decide.

the t56 is cool, the beadlock is cool. they are all cool.

this is a conundrum.

Ive been reading about weld racing all morning.

Look what i came across -

http://www.powerperformancenews.com/...d-performance/

black betty pic used in weld ad. thats cool in your scrap book.

Since I want beadlocks, i will say that you must get them. I secretly know that beadlocks aren't for you and then I can get them. Its like when Homer got Marge a bowling ball for her birthday. Works out for everyone!

Seriously though - the Rekons are cool. Mix it up - do something different. How about all metal - no contrast? The wheels would really pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Since I want beadlocks, i will say that you must get them. I secretly know that beadlocks aren't for you and then I can get them. Its like when Homer got Marge a bowling ball for her birthday. Works out for everyone!

Seriously though - the Rekons are cool. Mix it up - do something different. How about all metal - no contrast? The wheels would really pop.
    I've been thinking the same thing about the all polished. I feel like it might lack depth, but it also may be the coolest thing ever. its a RISK

Weld Racing Wheel Switch Up. YOU PICK!

I would totally get the recon b57b wheels. im a promod racecar guy so a set of beadlocks is my flavor. . Any wheel u get from weld is a winner. it a great wheel company. great product.

This wheel.

This is what gets me pumping. My 40s wrapped around these would be sick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b57b-dbl-300dpi-whitebg_450x450.jpg  

I agree with 40inchDozer, those would be my choice, but any would work. I am partial to the "bullet" hole look. Holey cow those are some expensive wheels, I couldn't afford used ones.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

speaking of used ones, do you sell the ones you are taking off? What does a used weld go for?

I have them on craigslist now. We will see what I can get for them.

Everyone who contacts me wants the KM2s also, but does not want to cough up the cash.