Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Weld Racing Wheel Switch Up. YOU PICK!

So Im not sure who knows, but Black Betty wears Weld Racing t58s right now.

What I will say about them is 2 things.

1. They so light, they might float away.

2. They are super sexy. If i had to pick out the mod that stops people in their tracks the most...Its the Weld Wheels. Nothing else like them.

When I ordered them I got them in 4.75'' backspace. This backspace is a little bit much for my 37 inch Km2s, but more importantly, Its very tight for the new upgraded tie rod i want to install.

If you have been following the "almost killed myself" thread, you'd know that BB has a steering problem. Im going to change all steering components to not only correct it, but beef it up. The new tie rod wants less backspace than I have.

So Im in the market for wheels. Here are the Welds, if you have a suggestion post it! I think the ones I have may be the most beautiful wheels on earth, but I cannot do the same thing twice. Gotta be different!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1338.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	1102

Name:	weld racing t58.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	1103

Name:	weld racing 2.jpg 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	1104

Name:	weld racing t58 11.jpg 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	1105

Name:	Weld Racing 3.jpg 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	1106

Weld t57

Here is one of the options.

I think i need to stick with a black accented wheel.

This is the Weld t57. Its a wheel very similar to my current wheel, with smaller holes.

Name:	Weld Racing t57 b.jpg 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	1107

Name:	Weld Racking t57.jpg 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	1108

Name:	weld racing t57beadlock.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	1109

The t58s you have on now are probably the prettiest wheels I've ever seen.

Saw them up close at ocean city. If i had all the money in the world, I'd still drive my jeep, but it would have weld T58s on it. People will shout for you go to with the beadlock, but really, from a beauty standpoint and from a weight stand point, You will probably not beat the t58.

These are the REKONS!

they are a one piece forged wheel.

Name:	f58b-20-rekon-6lug-72dpi-whitebg.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	1110

Name:	jeep_jk_gray_f58b_low_res.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	1111

Name:	raptor_silver_f58b_low_res.jpg 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	1112

Here is the one that I might end up with....

the t50

I dont know what it is about circular holes ghat gets my blood pumping, but it does. These holes are larger than the t57s.

Name:	t50b weld.jpg 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	1113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t50 weld.jpg 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	1114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weld t50.jpg 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	1115

The t50 Looks Great! I like the black finish center. Thats my vote!

I had welds on a vet a while back. Bought it that way, and had no idea what they cost. I was shocked when i found out later.

I didnt like them at first, but they grew on me. Then I became to love them to death. Cant explain the transformation. I'll have welds again, when the kids stop eating all my food. LOL.

The rekon is cool, but that polished rim looks fantastic on the black jeep thats splashed all over this site and wrangler forum. BB? That Jeep is everywere. I think whatever you get, that polished rim must remain. The all black thing is old hat now. The way this jeep is set up with the silver parts on the black make it unique in a sea of people doing "blackout" jeeps. Thats booooring.

I like when things are different. I love the Cherry turbo with the brown wheels.

I like the Reckons, just because they are different.

Here is a darkhorse entry....

The weld t56.

So hard to pick. Everyone has circular holes, These are as unique as the t58s.

Name:	t56 weld racing.jpg 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	1116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t56p_black weld racing.jpg 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	1117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f8e00f3f.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	1118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weld t56.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	1119

is that all? I keep thinking ive seen the one i like best... then you post another one i like better.

If your done with options, I say the T56. but push it out further, i know you are going with less backspace, also go with a wider wheel. It will be nice and deep.

then go with the black interior and the polished lip. Can we get a pic of the t56 in a five lug design? these are 8s and weld changes the number of spokes for the more and lss lugs. If you can get the five lug with 8 spokes, thats cool. If they do a 5 spoke show us that. If they have a beadlock t56, id like to see that also.

Also the rekons are more expensive, what makes them better? a different lip?