Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Anyone with the KO2's ever driven on Toyo Open Country MT's and can provide a comparison? Like Ross, I have my top and doors off and I'm dumb founded out how quiet the Open Country MT's are, so I'd be curious if the KO2's are even quieter!
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

NEW BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tire Debut!

Just put on my 37" KO2's with a leveling kit and flat fenders. Next up 2.5" MetalCloak GC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg  
    Last edited by DallasJKU; 05-06-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasJKU View Post
    Just put on my 37" KO2's with a leveling kit and flat fenders. Next up 2.5" MetalCloak GC.
    Is this guy serious^^ ?

Thats the review? "they are on"? Do you love them? how much sexier is your rig now? are you rubbing up against it when no one is looking?

I know when i got my first set of 37 inch KM2s, I used to hump them in the living room(i was in an apartment and had no where to store them), my wife (girlfriend at the time) would die laughing. Then imitate me and when she did it it was really hysterical.

Something about new tires, and the KO2 is a great new tire. dont let me influence you, tell us your thoughts. Also how much did you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Is this guy serious^^ ?

Thats the review? "they are on"? Do you love them? how much sexier is your rig now? are you rubbing up against it when no one is looking?

I know when i got my first set of 37 inch KM2s, I used to hump them in the living room(i was in an apartment and had no where to store them), my wife (girlfriend at the time) would die laughing. Then imitate me and when she did it it was really hysterical.

Something about new tires, and the KO2 is a great new tire. dont let me influence you, tell us your thoughts. Also how much did you pay?
    Since I had only drove one mile previous to that pic I didn't think a review would be accurate. I will be reviewing these once I get my suspension on. I will say I will change the air pressure from 34 down to probably 28 or 30. Also they look way better in person than they do in pics.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasJKU View Post
    Next up 2.5" MetalCloak GC.
    Only a 2.5" kit with 37" tires? Dang dude... I think Metal Cloak's 2.5" kits are really like everyone else's 3" kit, but still, I'd think you'd want more clearance than that with 37" tires. I'm curious to see how it turns out.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Only a 2.5" kit with 37" tires? Dang dude... I think Metal Cloak's 2.5" kits are really like everyone else's 3" kit, but still, I'd think you'd want more clearance than that with 37" tires. I'm curious to see how it turns out.
    I'm not a heavy rock crawler and I can always swap in the 3.5" coils. Plus I run really light so I will definitely get more than 2.5".

NEW BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tire Debut!

One quick thing I noticed is the road noise is definitely less with the KO2's vs the Duratracs. That is one thing I know would have increased with other MT's. It's a nice benefit. If I wasn't running a soft top I believe highway driving would be really quiet with a hardtop and some headliners.
    Last edited by DallasJKU; 05-07-2015 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    BB is only a 2.5. he's got flat flares. He's good to go. No need to go higher.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1120323.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	1604

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB2resized.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	1603

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    I could see this^ happening. New 37s are exciting to have around. LOL I love the new tire smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    I could see this^ happening. New 37s are exciting to have around. LOL I love the new tire smell.
    Now that part I definitely love. The guys at Discount Tire think I'm watching them install the tires, but I'm really smelling the tires. I even went out during work last night to smell them.