Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    BB is only a 2.5. he's got flat flares. He's good to go. No need to go higher.
    Good point. I guess it's just a matter of preference then. I like to see a little more air between the tire and the fender, but sitting a little lower is not only a nice look but I'm sure it drives nice as well.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

NEW BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tire Debut!

Three days of driving on the KO2's has given me a few thoughts. First they are definitely quieter than the Duratracs especially on the highway. Second, my current suspension setup is not good enough for these tires. Third, braking takes a little longer also. I will report back when I get my Jeep back next week after the 2.5" MC GC gets installed.
    Last edited by DallasJKU; 05-10-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Heavy downpour today and these tires were even better than my DT's and the best part is they are quiet. I know I keep saying that.

tonka is reborn!

that is a great looking toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    tonka is reborn!

that is a great looking toy.
    Thank you!!

Very nice. lookin good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    now get it dirty
    x2. they will look better covered in mud

Still haven't been able to test these off road with most of Texas flooded with record rainfall. Around town they are the quietest tires I've ever owned. Handle excellent in all this heavy rain. Can't wait to test them soon.
    Last edited by DallasJKU; 05-30-2015 at 12:07 AM.