Hey guys, sorry for the delay with pics, work schedule has been crazy. Thanks again for continued information. One of the things I wanted to wait and see what effect there was, was throwing the GOBI rack on top. One thing that I've been thinking about was how much weight I've added to my jeep. I installed the rack just yesterday and I love it, but man that thing is a pig. I was able to drive the jeep for two days without the rack and a short road trip yesterday with it.

I thin the added weight from everything is something that has pushed my decision to go with 4.56's. Now, I do not spend a lot of time on the hwy and when I did, I wasn't hammering 80mph regularly. Most of my driving is backroads. That being said, with the terrain around here, there's a lot of up and downs and I was annoyed at how I had to push up to 4500 rpm to get a gear change. But, The SC wil be getting installed in two weeks and I'm goon wait and see how she does with 4.10's and then I'll make my mind up at that point.

So.. for pics, can anyone chime in with simple directions? never posted pics before..