So, first a thanks to jeeplab for the detailed reply. I was glad that I had that info before I picked my jeep up from the shop today. Having read that reply helped me keep an open mind as to what I might or could expect to see with my stock 4.10's turning the 37's. I will say that I wasn't completely disapointed with how it drove...more on that in a bit.

I wanted to take a minute to share my Rubicon project. I picked it up today after getting a big chunk of the parts installed. Here's the list so far:
Rock Krawler 2.5" X factor Lift
Fox 2.0 resevior shocks
Fox ATS steering stabilzer
Currie Anti-rock rear sway bar (for the Gobi rack/ARB tent)
Currie correctalink steering linkage
River Raider bumpers, fenders corner armor
Warn CTI-S winch
Method Race wheel beadlocks, custom powder coated
SPOD w/ G screen
Genesis Offroad dual battery kit
GOBI rack
Baja Designs Onyx Pro 30in and two 8in lights, S2's around the rack
Baja designs Squadron Pro lights for fromt bumper
Rockslide Eng power sliders
ARB CKMTA12 compressor w/ under seat mount
ARB drawer system w/ ARB 50 qt fridge
ARB sampson 3 tent and awning
Few iterior mods.

So, now that those parts are on, the supercharger, gears and possiblly driveshafts are what I have left. Driving home today from the shop allowed me time to evaluate how the jeep drove on the 37 in KM2's. It drove well and for the most part, I was pleased. There were more times that I found myself manually downshiftig on the route that I took back which consisted of a lot hills and some highway.

With Magnuson really stressing proper gearing, I'm left deciding if 4.56 would give back the "stock" feel in the shifting etc. With that info, what else do I need to consider?