Quote Originally Posted by stealle View Post
I finally got my JW Speaker EVO2s in the mail. I installed the Xpel Headlight protectors. I think I applied the Xpel very well. I did notice that they seem to be a couple mm too big. Just like in your youtube video around 8:20, I have been trying to get the film to fold over around the edges, but it just doesn't want to adhere. You can see in your video the final product, you have a little on the edges that did not adhere. Should I keep working on trying to get it to fold over and stick? Should I trim it off with a razor blade. Seems like it would be bad to just leave it. Might start peeling off.

Did you get yours to stick or did you trim it off or just forget about it, it'll be fine?
Did I do a time lapse to later that day in the video? I played with those edges with the heat gun for a while after the initial install was done.

I did not trim the film. If any of it was not completely flat, I left it. My thinking was that it sits deep in the front nose piece, no one can really see those edges unless you are really sticking your nose in the headlight to see.