Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    The part number is H20405C

You will have to call Xpel to purchase,

this is the web address - http://www.xpel.com

phone Toll Free: (800) 447-9928

I assume they will have it on the site soon where I can send a link and you can buy them online.

That part number is just the JW Speaker headlamp. For the JW speaker fogs, you can use the standard Jeep fog light film Xpel will sell that to you also, Just ask for the jeep fog light film.

I'll have my install video available shortly.
    I watched your video. Thanks for that.

I just called Xpel to order the headlight protection for the JWS headlights AND fogs. The girl on the phone told me I could order them for the headlights since I had the part number you provided. I told her the JWS fog light protectors are the same size as factory fog lights. She said I would have to buy the whole kit that includes the signal lamps, fogs, and headlights (factory headlights that don't fit the JWS). Do you have the part number for the fog lights or the name and contact info of someone a little more knowledgeable about the product that can help me?

ill get a part number for the fogs

ill get a part number for the fogs
    Thanks! I look forward to getting that info!

I have a sku number coming from xpel. I talked to my contact there, and they are going to give me a code you can use to get a kit for your JK thats good for the speaker light set up.

I have a sku number coming from xpel. I talked to my contact there, and they are going to give me a code you can use to get a kit for your JK thats good for the speaker light set up.
    Well, I appreciate that. When I was on the phone with Xpel a few days ago, she convinced me that it couldn't be done so I went ahead and ordered for the JWS headlights. I'm just hoping to get them for the fogs now. I got an email stating the headlight protectors have already shipped.

Hey stealle,

If you are waiting for the part code from xpel, you can just buy the full jeep kit, with the old headlights in them, and you will have the fogs and blinkers covered.

I finally got my JW Speaker EVO2s in the mail. I installed the Xpel Headlight protectors. I think I applied the Xpel very well. I did notice that they seem to be a couple mm too big. Just like in your youtube video around 8:20, I have been trying to get the film to fold over around the edges, but it just doesn't want to adhere. You can see in your video the final product, you have a little on the edges that did not adhere. Should I keep working on trying to get it to fold over and stick? Should I trim it off with a razor blade. Seems like it would be bad to just leave it. Might start peeling off.

Did you get yours to stick or did you trim it off or just forget about it, it'll be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by stealle View Post
    I finally got my JW Speaker EVO2s in the mail. I installed the Xpel Headlight protectors. I think I applied the Xpel very well. I did notice that they seem to be a couple mm too big. Just like in your youtube video around 8:20, I have been trying to get the film to fold over around the edges, but it just doesn't want to adhere. You can see in your video the final product, you have a little on the edges that did not adhere. Should I keep working on trying to get it to fold over and stick? Should I trim it off with a razor blade. Seems like it would be bad to just leave it. Might start peeling off.

Did you get yours to stick or did you trim it off or just forget about it, it'll be fine?
    Did I do a time lapse to later that day in the video? I played with those edges with the heat gun for a while after the initial install was done.

I did not trim the film. If any of it was not completely flat, I left it. My thinking was that it sits deep in the front nose piece, no one can really see those edges unless you are really sticking your nose in the headlight to see.

Old thread i know but i just purchased the new JW Speaker J's and would like to buy the complete kit for my jeep that has the right ones for the new headlamps.
    You described above a part number you were going to get for this, might you have it yet?

Thanks

I watched this same thing, and the fogs were supposed to be added to the original part number. When I did it, I bought the JK kit and added the speaker light film separately. Covered everything and I have the JK light covers remaining. So I sold them to a friend.