Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Did You Do To Your Jeep Today?

I put JW speaker fog lights into the nemesis bumper.

Rear facing auxiliary lighting.

Here are some shots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3 (17).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	1313

Name:	photo 2 (25).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	1314

Name:	photo 1 (26).jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	1315

I added an oil slick canister and rear laser to mine. I might have to add these lights to mine as well as I can see it being helpful to blind the people behind me while I'm deploying the oil slick, so they never see it coming.

Oh yeah, went to the local ORV park to make sure my four-low worked... Yep, worked as expected ;-)
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

I want to see some pics in the dark with these lit up.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Where is the oil slick install?

I took off my Poison Spyder Brawler II bumper and moved my spare tire inside.

Name:	Spare Tire Inside.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	1333

Name:	Rear Bumper EVO Fascia.jpg 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	1334

Very hot. great look.

Hard to make the back of your truck look different from the rest. We all seem like clones from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by bo9roadking View Post
    I took off my Poison Spyder Brawler II bumper and moved my spare tire inside.

Name:	Spare Tire Inside.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	1333

Name:	Rear Bumper EVO Fascia.jpg 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	1334
    Umm... I'm not even sure what to say to these images that I'm staring at...?

2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

is your spare just laying against the rear seat or do you have some type of bracket?
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Umm... I'm not even sure what to say to these images that I'm staring at...?

Not sure if that is a negative or positive comment. My jeep is not a mall crawler, so there are a few reasons to put the spare inside the jeep. I don't fully utilize my interior storage space, so having the tire occupy that space is no big deal. My jeep is over a foot shorter now and has a better departure angle when I'm going down ledges. I always worried about hitting my spare when I dropped off waterfalls. On approaches up steep ledges, the spare doesn't drag on the ground anymore. I like rock crawling, so moving the tire inside also puts the tire weight over the rear axle for better traction and helps lower the jeep's center of gravity. When the tire was mounted on the bumper, the added weight acted like a lever to push my front end off the ground when the jeep's weight transferred to the rear as I was going up steep hills. The added benefit is that it is now easier to change my tire if I get a flat. I can lift a 120+ pound 40" tire into the back of my jeep and strap it down. I can't lift a 120+ pound tire onto a spare tire mount, spin it to get it aligned with lug nut studs, then hold it in place while I'm trying to get a lug nut on one of the studs by myself. This is the type of stuff that I like doing that had me concerned about damaging my spare tire or the spare tire mount: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...02581223238079

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...6863331&type=3

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    is your spare just laying against the rear seat or do you have some type of bracket?
    I have a1.75" DOM tube welded to 2.25" clamps that are bolted to the factory roll bar. The tire is tied to the bar with the 'Y' ratchet strap. There is about a quarter inch space between the tire and the back of the seat when it is ratcheted down.
    Last edited by bo9roadking; 10-17-2014 at 06:36 AM.