I have narrowed my choices down to the Sprintex or Prodigy Turbo kit. Where did you buy your Supercharger?

Quote Originally Posted by Icheer4beer View Post
I think it strange that I am the only person having a good experience with his sprintex.

I will say it not a perfect system. Main problems are it doesn't like to be cold. Solved that by letting it idle while I load the kids. That solved most of that issue. Gas mileage is bad. Of course, I do accelerate quickly and I live in Texas and pay $2.19 a gallon for premium. So I deal with the mpg because it's just fun to drive. The other problem was that I was getting an O2 sensor warning.

They sent me a new tune on Friday. Cold engine ops is good. Too soon to know about mpg and the O2 sensor warning went out. Throttle response is tight, however, I have had a couple of hesitations off the line. I just sent in the feedback this morning and I will let you know the response.

Overall, I would do it again with sprintex. Torque is great. I can easily spin the 35's if that's what I want to do. I don't because they are expensive and I am past those years. Passing on the road is not a concern. Shifting is smooth.

The only real complaint is its hard to read the dipstick and change the oil.