Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can only assume (and it's only that—an assumption) that many others have installed this setup successfully, which gives me some hope that there's just a simple error someplace and once corrected everything will just fall into place.

At least that's what I'll keep telling myself for now, because I was very much counting on this being the setup for me...

Quote Originally Posted by FieryRobot View Post
    I can only assume (and it's only that—an assumption) that many others have installed this setup successfully, which gives me some hope that there's just a simple error someplace and once corrected everything will just fall into place.
    I dont think anyone's got this set up. And there are a ton of variables between here and austrailia. For them to sell it here, it should be tuned here. I hope they are not taking an austrailian tune and trying to install it on american trucks. The note about slow turn around with a tune coming from down under is not good for more than just the time it takes. Test trucks have different parameters from one state to another in the US. The parameters from a AUS jeep to one in the states is going a wider gap to jump.

I think they will get it sorted out sooner or later, but its going to be the first guys who bought it that give the data required to really sort the tune out here on our atmospheric pressure and the gas we use. (and im sure a lot of other variables)