Quote Originally Posted by Icheer4beer View Post
The new tune has been installed and driven. Low end surge is all but gone. Shift points are where I like them and gas mileage is up to 15. That mileage was half of the old tune so not sure what I am getting now, but is definitely better than the old one. Full throttle ping is gone also.

I really like the fact that I never feel the supercharger kick in. I have driven turbos before and you had to wait for the power. Not anymore. The power is there from off the line to the top of my comfort zone. I don't worry about passing or merging in traffic. In responds like a sports sedan.
A word about mileage. Ignore that mileage on your dash. When you calculate mileage, fill your tank and set the odometer to zero.

Then let it run through the tank completely.

Then fill back up. If its 20 gallons on the second fill up, you divide the odometer by the gallons.

So if you got 300 miles, on 20 gallons, You got 15 MPG.

Only real way to see what your getting.

(assuming your tires are set correctly with your diablo unit, dont get me started about how many of us are wrong about that, your nav should match your odometer. But you need a long drive to be absolutley sure)

Great thread! Carry on!