Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
Are the lights on your dash going crazy? Lightning bolts and what not? I had a bad map sensor once, We were in the rockies in a blizzard when it went. One of the scariest situations ive had in the truck. We had to shut the truck off while driving to get it rebooted. Turned off the ignition at highway speed. Carolina Pete was behind the wheel.

Dont lose heart. Any power mod has hiccups. You are a pioneer on this one, I havent seen one up close yet. What you can at least lean on is that sprintex is a real company, and they cannot afford to have your truck not working. Im confident, they are freaking out to get you sorted. Its going to be hard to sell a lot of these if people are taking them off.
No christmas tree on the dash... The MAP sensor isn't completely non-functioning. It is reading incorrectly, so the incorrect values and scaling could cause the super-rich condition I'm experiencing. I'm waiting patiently for the UPS man to bring the MAP that Gary from Sprintex USA overnighted to me. I should know tonight if this is the magic bullet.