Quote Originally Posted by rgeorge33 View Post
I received my Sprintex supercharger Tuesday evening and will install this weekend. The kit looks good and very complete. I went ahead and did a couple of preparatory tasks to get ready. I labeled all of the misc. formed hoses, so I wouldn't have to dig through them during the install. I also trimmed the hood insulation and repositioned the auto transmission dipstick as indicated in the instructions. The last thing, and most significant, is that I connected the Diablosport Intune that is supplied with the kit to calibrate the ecm.... I'm glad I did. There was an issue with the tune not being "calibrated" to my ecm. I have a newer 2014, so the code wasn't updated yet to account for the new ecm calibration. However, Gary with Sprintex and Mike with Diablosport were quick to address the situation and everything appears good at this point. Mike was especially helpful and very responsive. So far, so good...

I plan to take some pictures along the way and I'll post my thoughts when I'm done. I'm pretty excited. More to follow...
PICS MAN! pics of everything! If you have a cat, we want a pic of MR. Wiskers sitting on the SC box! PICS! AAAARRRGHH!