I went through a very similar situation, convinced that I had a bad MAP sensor. When installing the MAG S/C I plugged the MAP sensor connector in upside down. The computer threw a bad MAP sensor code. I figured because I put voltage on the wrong terminal the MAP sensor was shot. Magnuson told me that I couldn't have hurt it and to just flip the connector over and try again. I did and got the same result. Magnuson insisted that MAP sensor was OK and my problem was calibration tuning. And they were right. I sent my tune file to Diablo and they reviewed it for me. Diablo spotted the missing fuel table data and and shared that with Magnuson who had their calibration department fix it and email me a new file. Have you asked Diablo to look over your tune file? Mikel at DiabloSport helped me. They won't re-write your tune file but they will critique it to see if it's right. DiabloSport knows exactly what each S/C manufacturer is doing for calibration. If your file differs from Sprintex tunes used here in the US Mikel may be able to spot what's wrong.