Close

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    I bought it from Mike. He was referred to me by sprintex. Here's his email superchargersofokc@yahoo.com
    Todd

did a non-sprintex, sprintex dyno sheet ever happen?

I'll sell you mine quite a bit cheaper than you can buy a new one, if you're interested. It only has about 5k miles on it. MoTech removed it when they installed the LS3. Let me know if you're interested.

Randy

PM sent. I'm interested.

got an early bonus. Did this sprintex unit get sold?

Yeah, sorry. Jon bought it and is well on his way to completing the install.

Quote Originally Posted by rgeorge33 View Post
    Yeah, sorry. Jon bought it and is well on his way to completing the install.
    It's installed and running! Started right up on the first try last night. I am heading out of town so I won't be able to drive it for a few days. When I return, I'll post pics and videos. Plan is to strap it to a dyno and see what this slug is putting down to the ground

Thanks for hooking me up Randy

Quote Originally Posted by j0n View Post
    Plan is to strap it to a dyno and see what this slug is putting down to the ground
    Did you get dyno results before the Sprintex install? If not, then it's hard to know whether it would be valid to compare to other people's dyno results.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Did you get dyno results before the Sprintex install? If not, then it's hard to know whether it would be valid to compare to other people's dyno results.
    I did not, I wish I did though. No way I am taking off the blower to see the before and after results. I plan on running E85 so I'll compare power results vs Gasoline.

So how are they working, I know an old post but asking for and update! Just started looking into this mod.