Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Keep in mind that the lift-to-shift issue (at least in RIPPs case) is only during "heavy acceleration". I know I don't do too much of that, and honestly, the stock tuning has this issue at times.

Quote Originally Posted by FieryRobot View Post
    Keep in mind that the lift-to-shift issue (at least in RIPPs case) is only during "heavy acceleration". I know I don't do too much of that, and honestly, the stock tuning has this issue at times.

That's a great point. I'm looking at the Sprintex solution to increase the power under the entire curve... especially the lower RPMs. I don't foresee myself bouncing the pentastar off the rev limiter too frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by rgeorge33 View Post
    I don't foresee myself bouncing the pentastar off the rev limiter too frequently.
    Why not? That's where the fun happens. I approach the rev limiter at least a couple of times every day

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Why not? That's where the fun happens. I approach the rev limiter at least a couple of times every day
    x2 I go to the limit regularly also. Once you get some punch up there....you'll find excuses.