Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rgeorge33 View Post
    I took advantage of some free time today and installed a catch can between the PCV and the Sprintex. I'm not sure if it's placebo, but the throttle response seems more smooth and linear. If it is more smooth, it's just a bonus. My intent was to keep oil from building up on the intercooler.
    Its not placebo, i thought the same thing as soon as the can was installed even before I cleaned out the intercooler.

Did you get your catch can from billet technology?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Its not placebo, i thought the same thing as soon as the can was installed even before I cleaned out the intercooler.

Did you get your catch can from billet technology?
    No, I had an Elite Engineering can that I pulled off our 2012 Grand Sport Corvette before we sold it. ( http://www.eliteengineeringusa.com/e...ing-catch-can/ ) I wasn't using it, and I saw a fair amount of oil in the old intake manifold when I pulled it to do the Sprintex install, so I figured I needed to put the can on sooner rather than later. I had to pick up some 1/2" barb fittings before I could install it, since it originally came with 3/8" fittings.