Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gbaumann View Post

Also, can you install the Xpel Armor after headlights are in?
    you can install the wrap with the lights installed. You just need to be absolutely certain that the lights are clean. Clean them, then clean them again. Lint free towels,

And when your done, clean them again.

Then wrap.

Are these in yet? I know the SC clean out derailed this. But I think I saw them in on instagram.....

Ask and ye shall receive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JWspeaker headlights instagram.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	1407

Ill put up more when I get the nose back together.

NEW JW Speaker 8700 Headlights...GEN 2

so how does the light compare between the knew lights and the old ones?
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    so how does the light compare between the knew lights and the old ones?
    I never had the old gen lights connected. I had them but never got them installed.

i THINK the brightness is the same, but the spread is better. Ill check the lumens.

Here's a shot of everything burning at once.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (11).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	1408

Can't wait to see the output results.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Can't wait to see the output results.
    Ill tell you this, the output is HIGH.

I need to get where they are pointed corrected. Ill be back with picks and maybe some vid for you guys in a day or two. The new baby is making every little task a big task.

Im trying to finish editing the video for the clear wrap install. I'll have that up in a day or two.

A baby can make things tough, but wait till the day he/she is old enough to be out there with you and wants to crawl under neath the JK with you. My two girls helped me install my Smittybilt SRC bumper. They actually removed the stock rear all by themselves all I did was brake the bolts loose. It was so cute, wish I had taken a video.

A baby can make things tough, but wait till the day he/she is old enough to be out there with you and wants to crawl under neath the JK with you. My two girls helped me install my Smittybilt SRC bumper. They actually removed the stock rear all by themselves all I did was brake the bolts loose. It was so cute, wish I had taken a video.
    I cannot wait. Im going to buy him a little skateboard to use as a creeper.