While waiting for my girls to get out of girl scouts I took the time to measure a distance of 20 feet from the base of the lights to the church wall. I used a tape measure and placed the light meter on the wall. There was some ambient light, but the location did reduce the effects on the meter. I am not certain why I got a different result this time, the engine was running as to being off as in the first readings also could have a background effect the light, or was I able to better identify the beam? But this time I took photos to show the results.
Beam output, to me the driver side looks brighter, but they measured very close. The passenger side is adjusted a little higher at this time.

driver side cannon

passenger side cannon

Cannons, the stop sign is 1675 feet from where I was setting. I tried finding the airport land mark on the ground which is exactly 1000' from the intersection, but it has been worn off the roadway.

video driving with cannons on, the camera on my phone did not pickup the light all that well, they are plenty bright for driving with them alone on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3kczjVujj4