Sorry I am just getting around to update this, had a flu bug or something yesterday that made doing much after the install nearly impossible. The install went well, What to say about the lights the build seems pretty good, down side is the wiring harness, it doesn't come with a lighted switch and the connector from the relay to the switch is not water proof, in fact the power to the switch comes directly from the battery. As far as testing the output, there is about 100 lux difference between each light from about 7 feet away. The one on the drivers side was reading 1200 lux while the passenger side was between 1100 and 1000 varying quite a bit. The amber lens cap really impacts the light output, changing the light from a spot light to more of a flood light and drops the lux down to a little over 230 average for the two lights. I believe this would be great to use when running in a group of vehicles in the woods as you can look at them without it being overpowering. As stated earlier these are similar to the Vision X light Cannons, I do not believe these are as powerful as the Vision X.
As you can see I am starting to get a bit of a rats nest, so one of my next purchases needs to be an spod or the DIY version.

[IMG]
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q546/ljvsnyder/Jeep%20Wrangler/20141102_203511_zpsayrodan7.jpg[/IMG]