Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So after all that, ive been driving it around lately, and it does feel cleaner.

If you dont have a catch can, dont bother with all this. Its a good bit of work that will be undone as you pump the oil back thru your system.

If you do have a catch can, the intercooler is most important. A clean intercooler is the key to it all. Oil wont pool in the SC. It will pool in the intercooler.

So are you running the high alt pulley now?

I couldn't get the freakin pulley off! The thing spins when you try to spin the bolt!

I tried to old the thing and twist it but my technique was not up to the task. Im still on the standard pulley.

I will be changing to high alt if someone knows how to get the freakin pulley off!

A bigger hammer fixes anything

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    I couldn't get the freakin pulley off! The thing spins when you try to spin the bolt!

I tried to old the thing and twist it but my technique was not up to the task. Im still on the standard pulley.

I will be changing to high alt if someone knows how to get the freakin pulley off!
    Does this mean that your recommendation is to order SC with high alt. pulley from the start?
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

I feel like I'm looking at the Terminator without his face on ;-)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terminator.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	1430

And a BABY!!! You have a one month old BABY and your work on BB? Wow dude, you've got guts... No wonder your usual Jeep posts have slowed down a bit ;-)
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    And a BABY!!! You have a one month old BABY and your work on BB? Wow dude, you've got guts... No wonder your usual Jeep posts have slowed down a bit ;-)
    Ahhh You noticed?

Its been a rough road around here. I read everything, If a question is asked ill catch it.

Trying to keep up with editing video. My mind is shot however. Im typing this now, on about 11 minutes of sleep in the past two days. My kid is super cute tho, totally worth the misery. I cannot wait til he can hold a ratchet.

Ahhh You noticed?
    Well, I noticed maybe just a little. I just figured all of us where slowing down a bit due to holidays and cold weather keeping us out of the garages ;-) I'd be happy step up my game if someone would like to contribute to my Jeep fund so I could go purchase more gear to install!

Ahhh You noticed?

Its been a rough road around here. I read everything, If a question is asked ill catch it.

Trying to keep up with editing video. My mind is shot however. Im typing this now, on about 11 minutes of sleep in the past two days. My kid is super cute tho, totally worth the misery. I cannot wait til he can hold a ratchet.
    Best thing you'll ever make is the kid. I'm in this jeep world because of my boys (6 and 8 years old). They thought it would be cool. Boy were they right! Blessed with love and wisdom.