Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Superchips Flashpaq Questions

I just received my Flashpaq for my 2010 JK. I am assuming there is no need to update anything right out of the box since instructions say "The Flashpaq is programmed at our factory with the largest databases meant to provide broad vehicle coverage." I use 87 octane gasoline in my JK. There are many different tuning levels available. These are what I am looking at:

1. 87 Performance - requires the use of 87 octane and is used for extra horsepower, torque and driveability for on and off road uses.

2. Mileage XS - requires 87 octane gas and is used for fuel mileage gains. Great for on and off road use.

3. Extreme - this is an aggressive tune used for maximum horsepower, torque and driveability.

Originally, I was expecting to do the 87 Performance. Is there any reason to not do that one and consider another? My JK is a local daily driver only with no off roading. I will be adding an afe cat back exhaust next week. I would appreciate advice from those familiar and/or using a Flashpaq.
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 12-06-2014 at 01:14 PM.