Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What Are Tricked Out Jeeps Worth?

Hey guys my Dad is selling his JKU and since you all have been along for the ride I figured you could help establish a price. It's a 2013 JKU sport s in commando green. Automatic, hardtop, tow package, and U-connect package. Mods include Ripp supercharger, 4.56 gears, AEV premium front bumper and rear bumper, rubicon rock rails, TOTL functional hood, banks high flow exhaust, 4 Rigid Duallys( 2 spot , 2 flood). Black 17x 8 wheels and nitro terra grapplers285/70 with 4500 miles on them, locking hood latches, stubby antenna, AEV spacer lift, upgraded audio, tail light guards. It has 16,000 miles, is kept garaged and not a DD. I have a price in mind but I'll wait to see what you guys/gals come up with.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	1416Click image for larger version. 

Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	1417Click image for larger version. 

Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	1418

Here's the front shot, don't know why it didn't load.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

That's a sweet Jeep. I have no idea what it's worth but I am going to follow along closely. Does it shift OK?

Normal driving D is fine. If you want to get into it( as with all Ripped autos) you have to lift to shift. The 2 ways around that are to use the sport shift mode, or if you are going from a stop ( to test 0-60 times) push the auto stick over so that "1" shows then you can go full throttle and it will shift without hesitation

Best 0-60 it pulled (mid 5s) was using the latter method

Quote Originally Posted by Deola View Post
    Normal driving D is fine. If you want to get into it( as with all Ripped autos) you have to lift to shift. The 2 ways around that are to use the sport shift mode, or if you are going from a stop ( to test 0-60 times) push the auto stick over so that "1" shows then you can go full throttle and it will shift without hesitation
    I just said in the sprintex thread that there were no RIPP autos that didnt require "lift to shift", It took GUNNER about 30 seconds to post a list and threads with people who state that the SC shifts without lifting. I've looked at and accept his correction. You can see it in the SC Shootout thread.

That jeep is beautiful. If you have a picture of the window sticker post that. The original option list will help us figure its value now.

Add a few bucks because commando is highly sought after.

In fact. Post all options and dealer price, and then list out the mods and their cost. Lets get a total and then depreciate it. dont forget the stuff you cant see like axles, etc.

Ripp themselves told me every auto they make requires lift to shift, trust me we went round and round about the subject. If guys have found ways around it that's great. All dealer options are listed at the top and the original msrp was 34,7**.

only one I forgot was the hardtop

Ok so starting at 34,700, plus how much total spent in mods? Im guessing like 15k?

would we say he is all in at $50k?

Whats the mileage?

16,500 is the mileage, and 48,500 in jeep+mods