Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good Topic. Ryan, I changed your title and stickied it to the top of the forum. The title "Jeep Sale" was non specific and I didnt think you'd mind. -

I think we all convince ourselves that the money we spend on modding our rigs will come back at sale (a little bit).

Someone took a look at BB once at show on the boardwalk and told me i spent $70,000 (wrong) but it was worth $35,000. I nearly punched him in the face. Not a jeep guy, just an idiot on the boardwalk who then proceeded to badger me about why i dont work for jeep.

Reliving it in my head now, i think he may have been drinking. Didnt seem like it at the time.

Anyway, I wonder how much money is truck in my garage really worth? I guess to a prince in the middle east its worth 100k. but if I had to put BB on the block, where is the line where I should be upset? I dont even want to try to list the mods. And i CERTAINLY CERTAINLY CERTAINLY do not want to figure out what I've spent.

I think if you get near 40k your looking good. I'm with Yoinkers with the plan of asking for a high figure, so when someone trys to screw you...you've already added a cushion.

Anyone out there have already sold a tricked out jeep? How did you do?