Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    what is POA?

and you need to list it everywhere. JL is a home for engine mods, and people who want to get into all that find their way here, but everyone reading this site has a jeep. You need to reach the masses. You owe it to yourself and your dad to get that thing on auto trader, ebay, classifieds in your area.

If you sell it for 1000 more, its worth the effort.

One other thing, anyone looking to buy a jeep cannot get a loan for a tricked out one. Banks dont care about mods. If anything they dont want rigs modded even IF they are still only lending on the stock value. The guy who buys your dad's rig will be paying cash.

Dont get caught up in, "well if i make it cheap enough, someone will buy it". Its not a good game plan....AND you are selling at a terrible time of year. If you can hang in till April, you should see things change, and I'd push the panic button on Memorial day.

I agree with listing it everywhere you can. The more people you reach, the more likely you will find more interest in it.

I'm not expecting to sell it on here, I'm selling it in JK-forum. POA is power of attorney. 33,500 is trade in offered and that will be taken Friday if nobody bites sooner. Dad found the next Jeep for him and that's where the trade in is at. I'd spread the word more if there was more time.

This is not a good barometer for interest in modified jeeps.

That trade in offer will be good 2 weeks from now also, I'd take a shot with some other media. Cant hurt to wait an extra week, you may get thousands more than you are going to get. 33,500 is pretty much giving that jeep away.

Your going to be annoyed when that dealer turns around and advertises it for $45,000. You know thats whats going to happen.

Sold it for 38,500. Just wanted to share the end result with you guys.

thats not bad. If you let it go for 34 would have been tragic.