Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Not counting install prices

Install money is just set on fire. I think you can try for 50% on your mods. ( dont mean to insult )

I would list it for like 43,000, and take the offer at 38,000 when it comes.

The guy offering it will feel like he got a great deal, and I think you will come out pretty good also.

If someone comes in above 38 with an offer, then you did even better.

Do not let this thread fall asleep. When it sells, tell us what it sold for. We should come up with a ratio of value of our mods for resale.

Not insulted at all. We are very close in the bottom dollar and you're higher in the original ask so I feel pretty confident.

Good Topic. Ryan, I changed your title and stickied it to the top of the forum. The title "Jeep Sale" was non specific and I didnt think you'd mind. -

I think we all convince ourselves that the money we spend on modding our rigs will come back at sale (a little bit).

Someone took a look at BB once at show on the boardwalk and told me i spent $70,000 (wrong) but it was worth $35,000. I nearly punched him in the face. Not a jeep guy, just an idiot on the boardwalk who then proceeded to badger me about why i dont work for jeep.

Reliving it in my head now, i think he may have been drinking. Didnt seem like it at the time.

Anyway, I wonder how much money is truck in my garage really worth? I guess to a prince in the middle east its worth 100k. but if I had to put BB on the block, where is the line where I should be upset? I dont even want to try to list the mods. And i CERTAINLY CERTAINLY CERTAINLY do not want to figure out what I've spent.

I think if you get near 40k your looking good. I'm with Yoinkers with the plan of asking for a high figure, so when someone trys to screw you...you've already added a cushion.

Anyone out there have already sold a tricked out jeep? How did you do?

So we are gonna ask 40, and will take 37,500 if it comes down to it

Thats a steal at that price. I paid 35 for my Rubi new and have 12 more in it now.

Hopefully someone else sees it that way

When I bought my JKU sport I also looked at a poorly put together JKUR on the lot that they wanted $46k for and it wasn't nearly as well put together, granted that was on a dealers lot. So I think you are right on with the pricing.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Thanks gif the feedback