Close

thinking of getting a Pypes High Clearance Exhaust

Has anyone had any experience with Pypes High Clearance Exhaust on a 3.6L JKU? I can get a full cat back system for less than $200.00. Just looking for some advice.http://pypesexhaust.com/i-13914298-0...em-sjj21r.html
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Anyone with any experience with Pypes exhaust in general?
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

I dont have experience with that brand specificly. I will say, for $200 who cares?

If you dont like it, put it on craigslist. It looks cool, and it looks like a great deal.

where is that $200 deal at? i see it at $299

well xt has it for 219, with an additional discount i can get it for 206. was supposed to be $187, but thevsales rep didn't realize it was already discounted.

Tell them you are boosting them right now. And to give you the cheaper price.

BANG!

The sound in that video is pretty mean. I have to say that I as a rule do not like the exhaust options for the JK. Each really is not an improvement over stock.

If you get one, give us an opinion about 6 months after install. Everyone loves whatever they are putting on that day. Live with it for a while, and then decide if you love it. And do not throw out your stock exhaust. You may be sorry later.

purchased it is on backorder so i will expext it sometime in january. definitely plan on keeping the stock exhaust. maybe by then s&b will have their intake available for some testing as well. wish i could do a supercharger but that isn't in the budget. for some reason the app won't let me open the video.