Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just spoke to Superchips. They said the instruction booklet is misleading. The 87 Octane does performance too. There is no 87 Performance and 87 Octane. They definitely need to change their booklet they include in the purchase.
    2010 Flame Red JK Sport 6 spd/RK 1.5" Springs/Rancho 9000XL's/JKS Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Links/Rancho Control Arm Drop Brackets/Teraflex Rear Track Bar Bracket/Goodyear Duratrac's 33X12.50 -19 Offset/Level 8 Trackers 15X8/SC Flashpaq/aFe Exhaust & CAI/Or-Fab Front and Rear Bumpers/Trucklite Headlights/SEOUL LED Fogs/Synergy Grab Bars/Mopar Sill Guards/Quadratec Mats/AntennaX 13"/Daystar Hood Latches/E-Autogrille Grill Insert/Rugged Ridge Locking Fuel Door/Hard Top/Supertop NX/DD Sun Screen

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRavenRR View Post
    I think the Performance tune was listed under the Quick tune options. I don't remember for sure. I ran the tow tune for a while but I have switched to the 87 Performance. I did a run with the 91 Performance with a full tank to try it out. Gas wasnt cheap enough to keep running that tune though.

I also turned off the pedal tune that comes with the Flashpaq. I personally didn't like it. I thought it was a little too touchy.
    What do you mean "pedal tune"?
    2010 Flame Red JK Sport 6 spd/RK 1.5" Springs/Rancho 9000XL's/JKS Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Links/Rancho Control Arm Drop Brackets/Teraflex Rear Track Bar Bracket/Goodyear Duratrac's 33X12.50 -19 Offset/Level 8 Trackers 15X8/SC Flashpaq/aFe Exhaust & CAI/Or-Fab Front and Rear Bumpers/Trucklite Headlights/SEOUL LED Fogs/Synergy Grab Bars/Mopar Sill Guards/Quadratec Mats/AntennaX 13"/Daystar Hood Latches/E-Autogrille Grill Insert/Rugged Ridge Locking Fuel Door/Hard Top/Supertop NX/DD Sun Screen

Superchips Flashpaq Questions

You can change the sensitivity of your gas pedal from being very delayed to very sensitive