Name:	IMG_2524.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	1421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2615.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	1420Glad to be Back!
As some you know, my Black 2012 was totaled following a recent head on collision (everyone go out and buy an aftermarket steel front bumper). Our fellow JeepLab Member "Timmy" provided me with some invaluable advise... Ultimately, because of I had all of my receipts for my add-ons, and about two months of being persistent with both insurance companies (mine and theirs) , I was able to get nearly dollar for dollar for my mods. So I took my money and traveled to Scottsdale, AZ and purchased this 2014 JK all done up minus my awaiting Magnuson SC. Well on thursday it was delivered to Squire Performance Tuning here in Utah for the install. Rick Squire is anticipating the install to take about two weeks. I will keep JL posted on the results of the SC upgrade. Running 37 x 13.5 x 20 on 20 x 12 wheel, 4.88 G2 Gears, Stock exhaust and intake.

Ferrarifast[IMG]img_2615[/IMG]
FF!!!!!!! That new Jeep is SICK!!! And red to boot, matches your name (ie. the red of Ferrari!!!) Dang dude, I can't wait to hear from you. Your setup is EXACTLY the direction I'm heading in terms of tire size, gearing and going with a Mag SC Upgrade. You didn't mention though if that's a standard or auto. If you're getting the Mag SC, I'm really hoping you got the standard transmission given all the junk I'm reading about the automatics and bad gear changes.

So... Do tell, how did things turn out on the insurance front? I'm guessing they totaled it out? Would it also be fair to guess that they decided the damage had creeped into the engine so they were able to include that in the total repair cost? Do tell so that we can all learn what you learned about dealing with the insurance companies... I'm so very excited for you. Your Jeep would have been in the shop forever, and I don't care how much the insurance companies say the work will bring it back to spec, it NEVER is. There is always some extra little creek, squeek or whatever, and even if there isn't, you constantly drive around thinking there is something not right.

Dang, dang, dang! that Jeep is pprrrreeeeettttyyy... So very jealous right now. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Timmy!