Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Day four of install

Stopped by Squire Performance shop today to see how things were progressing with the Magnuson install. Looks like things are coming together and they anticipate starting the tuning the first of the week. They are anticipating a gain of 100 Horsepower over stock. I am excited to see Dyno numbers and then decide on what exhaust and intake to go with if needed.

FF
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2680.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	1443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2681.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	1444

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifast View Post
    Stopped by Squire Performance shop today to see how things were progressing with the Magnuson install. Looks like things are coming together and they anticipate starting the tuning the first of the week. They are anticipating a gain of 100 Horsepower over stock. I am excited to see Dyno numbers and then decide on what exhaust and intake to go with if needed.

FF

Fox Shock. Is that a baer brake?, Stock steering components tho.... Whats the tire size?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifast View Post

FF

Gotta do an intake! AFE?