I don't blame you with deciding on an engine swap. I'm going to do the same, but I have some time before it happens. For now, I'm scheduled to get some dyno time and a custom tune tomorrow afternoon. I'm not feeling too hopeful that the shifting issues will get resolved with a custom tune, but I'll at least have a tune for my jeep instead of using the tune from Magnuson's test jeep.

As long as I'm not heavy footed, I can manage the shifting issues. My auto likes to hold gears longer and rev the rpms higher before it shifts now that the SC is on it, but I can manually upshift or let off the throttle a bit to resolve the issue for now. I don't typically redline my rpms, so the only really annoying part for me is trying to keep the jeep in overdrive at highway speeds. The situation isn't ideal, but my jeep is drivable and it does have more power when I need it.

I'm hoping that by the time I do an engine swap, the shift issues will be figured out and I can transfer the Magnuson to my wife's JK. I'm not going to put it on her JK and hear her complain about the shifting if the shifting issue isn't resolved. I'll be selling a cheap SC to someone.