Close

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The biggest problem is the automatic transmission-- the torque converter is energy sink...

You need a road trip to get that puppy broken in. The dyno is in hawthorne nj. We can finally meet and strap it down.

Maybe even get snarf up here with the turbo to do same day dynos. Everyones gear ratios are off now tho. JG. 4.88 BB 4.56

Baumann, your truck needs a name....

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    You need a road trip to get that puppy broken in. The dyno is in hawthorne nj. We can finally meet and strap it down.

Maybe even get snarf up here with the turbo to do same day dynos. Everyones gear ratios are off now tho. JG. 4.88 BB 4.56

Baumann, your truck needs a name....
    I'm in. Let's have a JeepLab Spring Dyno Day. And (to be named truck) is turning 4:10s.

I think an update on the status of this hemi conversion is overdue...

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    I think an update on the status of this hemi conversion is overdue...
    Right you are sir! And no sooner than I saw your post did I receive the following video.

Nice! How much more tidying up and testing is left to do before you can pick it up?

Are you going to do tons of driving this weekend to try to get through the entire break-in period ASAP?

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Nice! How much more tidying up and testing is left to do before you can pick it up?

Are you going to do tons of driving this weekend to try to get through the entire break-in period ASAP?
    I pick it up tomorrow at noon. I'll put every mile I can on her! And then report back with pics and videos.

I've got her home! Awesome driving experience so far.

SuperCharger to HEMI Transition?

Is she a rocket? The name is "cherry bomb"