Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    No more death wobble (for now). The guys cycled the front suspension and went over each component. The factory track bar was flexing where it's stamped flat on the bend going over the differential housing. Toe-in was also out of adjustment. New JKS track bar. She rides much better now. Can't make the wobble. All of that said the new track bar won't flex and doesn't have as much "give" in the ends as the bushings in the factory unit. So the energy absorbed in those spots is now being transferred elsewhere. I guess to the mounting points as intended. But . . . I'm sure I'll be replacing other items over time as maintenance and safety require.

0-60 time. I downloaded a speedometer app and confirmed that my speedometer is pretty accurate. I drove around and found a flat stretch of road. I don't know what the truck weighs but it's basically weights the same as a JK-350 from AEV plus the hemi. I had a half tank of gas under the truck and 10 gallons in the fuel carrier behind the spare. The hi-lift jack is on and my recovery gear is in the back which weights about 75 lbs with straps, shackles, snatch blocks, etc. The lockpic timer sets to 0 at complete stop. The instant you hit the gas the clock starts. I have no idea how accurate it really is. Here's the result.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0502.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	1571

Quote Originally Posted by gbaumann View Post
    I don't know what the truck weighs
    Try finding a local landscape supply with a scale, or even a scrap yard. I just weighed mine for free the other day. They would have charged $10 if I wanted a certified printout of the weight, so I just took a picture of the scale's display

SuperCharger to HEMI Transition?

Gotcha. We have a waste transfer station near us that is open to the public sometimes. You can throw bulky items away and pay based on weight. They weigh you in and out and you pay on the difference. I'll stop in there.

SuperCharger to HEMI Transition?

Here's a link to a brief sound byte of the 6.4. http://youtu.be/8Qzlfh1Y5uI