Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trucklite headlights.

So I recently got the trucklight headlights and foglights. Looks as though it is plug and play and pretty much bolt in. I will post install pics soon when I get a chance to put them in. Has anyone messed with these yet? Any thoughts on them??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141228_160227.jpg  

I have there headlights and love them

I put one on my Harley, worked awesome.

OMG a Tonka Thread!!

get those suckers in! PICS!

I also have the headlights. Good stuff!
    2010 Flame Red JK Sport 6 spd/RK 1.5" Springs/Rancho 9000XL's/JKS Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Links/Rancho Control Arm Drop Brackets/Teraflex Rear Track Bar Bracket/Goodyear Duratrac's 33X12.50 -19 Offset/Level 8 Trackers 15X8/SC Flashpaq/aFe Exhaust & CAI/Or-Fab Front and Rear Bumpers/Trucklite Headlights/SEOUL LED Fogs/Synergy Grab Bars/Mopar Sill Guards/Quadratec Mats/AntennaX 13"/Daystar Hood Latches/E-Autogrille Grill Insert/Rugged Ridge Locking Fuel Door/Hard Top/Supertop NX/DD Sun Screen

pics.

Here are a few pics of the 20 min install. Super easy. Totally plug and play and I personally think they look and performe amazing. Love them. So does Tonka.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141229_161600.jpg  

pics

Lights in. Install took like 20 mins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141229_162023.jpg  

grill on.

Grill reinstalled . Looking good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141229_162624.jpg  

final pic

Final shot of tonka with the trucklights installed. Great mod. All went together very easy and it was all plug and play. Anyone with basic knowledge of hand tools can do these with not problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141229_162701.jpg  

Give us a night shot!

your never gonna want to go back to halogen anything once you live wiht these LED a little while.