Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Subscribed

im subscribed too. Skids are a black box for jeepers i think. heavy, and constricting the options for lifts.

You really need to be final on your lift before getting into belly protection.

Well, since this is my daily driver I won't be going extreme with any lift, I currently run 1.5" springs and at sometime may upgrade to RK 2.5" springs, but won't go beyond a max travel system. If I were to get to the point of were this is just a play vehicle then I would probably look at something like Genrights belly pan, but I don't see my self going to an extreme trail rig anytime soon. Light rocks, mainly trails. Looking to just protect the transmission and oil pan, as they look pretty vulnerable with just the stock skid cross bar. I like the ebay one for the price and kicking myself for not buying them when they were $99.00, but still at $199.00 not a bad piece to start with that will give enough protection and not hurt if I were to need to upgrade due to suspension changes. Although the Evo system looks good when you look underneath. Now if there were a new company looking for a product review I would definitely put them on and put it through the paces in true lab style.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.