Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JCR Offroad Dagger Rear Bumper

I just ordered this rear bumper. Looks like I will have to cut the frame back past the rear crossmember. Sounds like it's going to be a good day when it happens! I will update this post as things develop.

Ive been considering this for a looong time.

I paid for the trailer group tho, do you cut that off completely? or does it fit under?

This bumper has a hitch built in. It was the reason I chose it over the Poison Spyder BFH.

LOD offers nice rear bumpers with integrated hitches. They really are useful for so many things besides towing. Luggage shelf, recovery point, bike rack, step, etc.

I like the JCR rear bumper.

I have the JCR front stubby now. I think its one of the few sunken winch bumpers that still keeps the fogs. I like it when people do stupid things on the road. I think to myself, all fun and games till 5000 lb betty behind this 3/16 steel bumper hits you, your totalled. I dont care if your in a hummer. BB is a high speed battering ram.

Im a super defensive driver tho. God forbid she gets scratched. LOL

Yes LoD was at the top of my list for the longest time. I have their sliders and I really like them. I like their bumpers and all the options they offer. I have plans to put an EVO tire carrier on the back along with their Rock Skins so a bumper with optional integrated tire carrier was marked off the list and now I can also increase my departure angle with the JCR bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Im a super defensive driver tho. God forbid she gets scratched. LOL
    Here in Oklahoma that's called pin striping!

I took mine down to the transfer station and weighed her. She was sitting at 4550. This was before the control arms though. I do try to keep tabs on all the weight!

is this thing installed? Pic?

Still hasn't shipped. You know me, I'm quick to post new items.

I talked to them the other day (last Thursday, I believe) and it was being sent to the cutting machine. What they told me is that they have had employees out due to sickness. They apparently have been getting quite the weather according to the news as well.

Hopefully it will ship this week. Trust me, I'm just as anxious to get it here. I sold my bumper fascia a few weeks ago so I've been running around town with my undercarriage exposed.

Spoke to JCR yesterday. The bumper is in line to be bent into shape. They are hopeful it will be done within a 15 day turnaround. I would like to think this includes shipping to me but I'm not holding my breath.