Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	1492
    The new brackets that Allan sent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	1493
    The hardware set wasn't anywhere near complete. I was missing bolts and had too many of the larger ones that I only needed two of. These new brackets seemed to use smaller hardware as opposed to the original brackets.

Name:	29.JPG 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	1494
    As you can see, these sat outside the frame. The designer had assured Allan that these would solve my issues. I was a little pissed at this point. I sent Allan an email with tons of pics through this whole process and I even gave him a piece of my mind. He said he was going to forward all my pics and emails on to all the managers throughout JCR to make sure that this is corrected.

Name:	33.jpg 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	1495

Name:	34.jpg 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	1496
    The difference between the old and new.

It was a week later after receiving the bumper that I got a phone call from Allan that was to give me a few options to solve the problem.

1. I could just run the bumper without using the larger 5/8's bolts. They just wouldn't recommend me towing anything extremely heavy.
    (This was not an option as this was the reason I chose this bumper. Its minimal looks and integrated tow hitch that removed the OEM receiver from hanging down below the frame. Otherwise I would have went with the Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumper. I explained this to Allan.)

2. Allan could have a new set of brackets made with the sides cut down to my needs and sent out that same day.
    (I tossed this idea around but I really wanted to get this bumper on while I had the chance without having to wait on another set of parts. If I didn't think I could make this work with what I had at this point, I would have these made up.)

3. I could notch my frame where the 5/8 bolt holes needed to be lined up.
    (This is the route I chose as I was tired of waiting at this point. I even told Allan that I had a fourth option of having this thing welded on but it would have been another expense that I would surely have sent them the bill.)

Name:	35.jpg 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	1497
    Keep in mind that I also had to notch the bumper itself to line up. I was not happy about that but it all worked out in the end. The 5/8"bolts still gave me fits as I threaded them in. It took me quite a while to finally get them put in and tightened down. I was sore the next day as if I installed a full lift kit.

Name:	36.jpg 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	1498
    Primer

Name:	38.jpg 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	1499

Name:	39.jpg 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	1500
    Rattle can spray on bedliner.

Name:	40.jpg 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	1501

Name:	IMG_0982.jpg 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	1502

I did have to trim my actual hitch down some to clear the tub.

Name:	IMG_0950.jpg 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	1503

Overall, this JCR Dagger bumper is a well built piece of steel with high quality welds. On those aspects I speak highly of their quality. I also speak highly of their customer service as they listened and tried everything they could to help resolve the issues in a timely manner. My only true complaint is that they aren't open on Saturdays even though Allan did reply to my email on his own time. That makes it kind of really hard to have that as a true complaint.