It was a week later after receiving the bumper that I got a phone call from Allan that was to give me a few options to solve the problem.

1. I could just run the bumper without using the larger 5/8's bolts. They just wouldn't recommend me towing anything extremely heavy.
(This was not an option as this was the reason I chose this bumper. Its minimal looks and integrated tow hitch that removed the OEM receiver from hanging down below the frame. Otherwise I would have went with the Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumper. I explained this to Allan.)

2. Allan could have a new set of brackets made with the sides cut down to my needs and sent out that same day.
(I tossed this idea around but I really wanted to get this bumper on while I had the chance without having to wait on another set of parts. If I didn't think I could make this work with what I had at this point, I would have these made up.)

3. I could notch my frame where the 5/8 bolt holes needed to be lined up.
(This is the route I chose as I was tired of waiting at this point. I even told Allan that I had a fourth option of having this thing welded on but it would have been another expense that I would surely have sent them the bill.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	1497
Keep in mind that I also had to notch the bumper itself to line up. I was not happy about that but it all worked out in the end. The 5/8"bolts still gave me fits as I threaded them in. It took me quite a while to finally get them put in and tightened down. I was sore the next day as if I installed a full lift kit.

Name:	36.jpg 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	1498
Primer

Name:	38.jpg 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	1499