Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sent more pics to JCR. Allan @ JCR is a top notch hand. I appreciate everything he has done. They are sending me new brackets that are built differently than their jig style ones. It should be here Thursday. I hope to get pics on here soon but between kids and work, I am one busy cat.

Bumper is here and after some install issues that came up and having to have new brackets made, I finally got this thing installed after using a little Okie Ingenuity. The issue was that the original brackets did not line up with the factory holes in the frame. I needed the side 5/8" welded nut to actually be 1/4-1/2" lower than what the first brackets came with. Well the second set they sent me moved the 5/8 bolt back a complete 2" and the nutsert sat outside the frame.

I will say that this bumper is very nice and very well built. The welds are extremely well done. Please enjoy the show:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	1478
    Spray On foam packaging. Its a good thing as I heard the UPS man just drop it on the porch. Nice, dude, nice. Lucky it was a steel bumper inside.

Name:	3.jpg 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	1479

Name:	4.jpg 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	1480
    Some shots of the welds.

Name:	6.jpg 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	1481
    The original brackets that were welded using a jig.