Greetings to the jeeplab members. Thought I should post up since I joined over the holidays. I really enjoy reading thru the threads and especially those about JK 3.6L performance. I am fairly new to JK ownership and appreciate all the info posted in this forum. Great info and discussions.
I bought my 2012 JKUR automatic last July with 25K miles on the clock. Had to fly from Denver to Dayton, Ohio and then up to Lima, OH to pick it up - all that because it was the only Gecko JKUR I could find at the time (the wife picked the color). I got to know the JK on the drive home and was fairly impressed with the refinements, handling and power (at lower elevations anyway). I "promised" the wife to keep this jeep stock for a while although the deal on slightly used Zeon winch, another deal on a Warn winch bumper, Viair system, Teraflex leveling kit, a Superchips Trail dash and a Afe CAI have all been "incorporated" into the stock setup.
I have been reading everything I can on the SC setups. Losing 20% of the power at this elevation really hurts the performance of the 3.6L so a SC is certainly one option to consider. The threads about shifting issues on the Supercharged automatics does cause me to consider other options but any decisions is a ways down the road anyway so I will keep reading the updates and when appropriate will add comments or posts.

OBTW, while the JK is a new experience to me jeeping is not. I've been jeeping/wheeling for many years (CJ-5, CJ-7, YJ (still have it), TJ and Grand Cherokee) and have been down the never-ending upgrade path many times (if it works OK push it until it breaks, if it breaks go bigger)

Sorry for the lengthy post but thought I should introduce myself before posting in the threads.