Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    x2 on the turbo being the automatic high altitude choice. How much of a wheeler are you? How high is the elevation we are talking about

Also - Welcome! great to have new blood. Give us a pic of your rig!
    Thanks everyone. I do some pretty extreme rock crawling but that's with my 88 YJ - the JK will see some moderate mountain trails only some of which are at 12K ft. or more. And there is always Moab for some fun in the sun on the slickrock. I do plan on some serious belly armor before this season starts - most likely from TnT Customs - they make some great stuff and are just up the road in Cheyenne, WY. Also I did promise not too much lift on it since the wife enjoys being able to jump in this jeep..........so maybe 35's and a 3" lift max sometime in the future (like when the OEM tires wear down )

Quote Originally Posted by 2k13jk View Post
    i believe ripp and edelbrock are the only companies to have pending carb eo#
    Thanks for the info. I've certainly read much about the Ripp install here and on other forums - it was the first #1 on my list. Have not seen anything about the Eddy unit yet. I like the Magnuson's clean install just have not heard any positives about the auto shifting resolution. Read a lot on the Sprintex - another clean install but again have not yet heard how it does with autos.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjeepguy View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've certainly read much about the Ripp install here and on other forums - it was the first #1 on my list. Have not seen anything about the Eddy unit yet. I like the Magnuson's clean install just have not heard any positives about the auto shifting resolution. Read a lot on the Sprintex - another clean install but again have not yet heard how it does with autos.
    I like the Ripp too.