Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    I haven't heard of anyone else with catch cans and a Prodigy turbo.

Dan was saying that new kits would come with them. From the sounds of it, Wes may have a closed loop design in the works. Sounds like a catch can with a vacuum line on it that hooks back into the intake.
    Not sure if that's for sure yet or not.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bkeef View Post
    Dan was saying that new kits would come with them. From the sounds of it, Wes may have a closed loop design in the works. Sounds like a catch can with a vacuum line on it that hooks back into the intake.
    Not sure if that's for sure yet or not.

B
    That would be amazing. I hope he'd offer the kit/update to early turbo adopters at a discounted price. I've been reading through all of these threads and I"m certain I need one, but uncertain of the setup. Something engineered and backed by Prodigy would be an ideal choice for my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    That would be amazing. I hope he'd offer the kit/update to early turbo adopters at a discounted price. I've been reading through all of these threads and I"m certain I need one, but uncertain of the setup. Something engineered and backed by Prodigy would be an ideal choice for my ride.
    They are better suited in understanding the right system and set-up for their kit. But the thing is when? Soon i hope.