Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkeef View Post
    Pickles how did you get that boost/rpm chart?BK
    First, I configured the data logging on the InTune to record only a bare minimum (engine speed, vehicle speed, throttle position, and intake manifold pressure) to get data rates as high as possible. The more things you log, the more time there is between each reading of each thing.

I started recording a data log before starting the engine so I could get a baseline reading of manifold pressure (atmospheric pressure). Then I recorded a data log of a full throttle 2nd gear acceleration. I loaded the data log up in Diablosport's Data Viewer, and used the option to export the data log as a CSV file. I opened that file in a spreadsheet program, manually trimmed out lines with duplicate rpm/MAP combinations, setup a column with a formula to subtract the baseline atmospheric pressure from the MAP reading to calculate boost, then created a chart of rpm vs boost from that data.

Ok so if we are working with an automatic we would chart the shifts but do you think the information would be reasonably accurate?