Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I haven't heard of anyone else with catch cans and a Prodigy turbo. I plan to eventually move to a dual catch can closed system, but it will be quite a while before I do that. Tires, wheels, and possibly gears are my priority now.

When looking at catch cans, be aware that there is quite a range of quality. Some are very cheap and simple cans that only catch condensed dripping oil. Others have well-engineered oil separators that capture much more oil vapor from the air that passes through.

This is one that I would consider: http://www.radiumauto.com/Universal-...-Can-P189.aspx

I think the toughest part will be simply finding a good place to mount the catch cans.

I was looking at the Mushimoto or the Billet Tech catch cans, both are ment to be good.
    But I like the ones you just posted, they look good but mainly it's because it is the best of both worlds, dual cans for both lines, better performance and cleaner air in the engine bay.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    I haven't heard of anyone else with catch cans and a Prodigy turbo.

Dan was saying that new kits would come with them. From the sounds of it, Wes may have a closed loop design in the works. Sounds like a catch can with a vacuum line on it that hooks back into the intake.
    Not sure if that's for sure yet or not.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bkeef View Post
    Dan was saying that new kits would come with them. From the sounds of it, Wes may have a closed loop design in the works. Sounds like a catch can with a vacuum line on it that hooks back into the intake.
    Not sure if that's for sure yet or not.

B
    That would be amazing. I hope he'd offer the kit/update to early turbo adopters at a discounted price. I've been reading through all of these threads and I"m certain I need one, but uncertain of the setup. Something engineered and backed by Prodigy would be an ideal choice for my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    That would be amazing. I hope he'd offer the kit/update to early turbo adopters at a discounted price. I've been reading through all of these threads and I"m certain I need one, but uncertain of the setup. Something engineered and backed by Prodigy would be an ideal choice for my ride.
    They are better suited in understanding the right system and set-up for their kit. But the thing is when? Soon i hope.