Bkeef! Welcome to the forums! congrats on the Turbo! It is a lot of fun!! once you get the tuning dialed in you wont look back on the purchase. I had the same issue when i had my turbo installed. Out of the hole full throttle jeep would bog out and hesitate sputter and then eventually rocket out.. sent data logs to prodigy they worked with me for awhile adjusting the air fuel ratio via Itune1000 diablo data logging. Worked out most of the issues. ive had about 4 tunes from prodigy each tune better than the previous.. Most recent tune is by far the best tune as far as daily driving. Smother up shifting as well as downshifting.(i have the auto by the way). Check engine lights have not illuminated. Mind you i still believe that there could be improvements in some of the lower rpms however i feel that its very derivable and tunes have come a long way via dataloggs and emails vs having a custom tune from a reputable performance shop. Keep us posted on your experience. Useless pickles loves data logs as well.. show some pics if you have any.