I'm interested to find out if your installer, Prodigy and Diablosport are able to work together to make some kind of break-through with the tuning. There still seem to be some issues with the tune in the 1500-2700 rpm range. Snarf, NOLAJeeper and I all seem to agree that we have similar issues. Driving style was being blamed as the cause for a while, but I think we were finally able to provide a combination of data logs and descriptions that proved it was not caused by driver input. Last I heard was that Prodigy acknowledged there was an issue, but they had not yet been able to reproduce the issue with a local vehicle, so there's not enough info for them to determine the cause yet. Here's hoping that your installer is a skilled tuner that speaks their language and can effectively communicate important details that can lead to a solution.

Overall, I've been thoroughly enjoying my turbo. The sounds never get old

My wife was recently able to witness me taking off quickly (full throttle through 1st and 2nd gear). She says it was hilarious and she couldn't stop laughing because of how much the jeep leaned back while accelerating, then rocked forward and back as I shifted to 2nd (manual trans). She said the front tires seemed to be on the brink of lifting off the ground. It's pretty amusing from inside the vehicle too.