Some clarification on the starting issue...

It only happened for me with one of the more recent tunes, and only when the engine have been fully warmed up by driving, then partially cooled down for about 1-2 hours. It would sometimes start then immediately stall. Then it would require a solid 3-5 seconds of cranking before it would hesitantly start again. It would start fine if the engine was cold, or if the engine was hot. Prodigy said there was just too much fuel being added during cranking. An updated tune solved this issue for me.

This discussion of running too rich has reminded me that I often smell that "unburnt fuel in the exhaust" smell right after parking and getting out of the Jeep, where I had just been driving "normally" (no hard acceleration) for quite a while before parking.

Then there's also the loud popping in the muffler when lifting off the throttle right after hard acceleration in 2nd gear (probably excess fuel igniting in the exhaust). Multiple people have confirmed this is happening for them.

I've observed in data logs that part-throttle acceleration in the 1500-2700 rpm range shows a lot of negative long term fuel trim (down to -22%). I've seen this in everyone's data logs that I've seen so far.

It seems to me that the tune is generally running on the rich side.