So HERE IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION if you're doing this yourself, please make 100% sure you understand how to tighten the front pinion yoke and how tight it SHOULD be. There is a gauge for determining exactly how to do this correctly, but its a good chance you don't have it and neither do your friends. Best advice I can share is what I got from Adams. With the front wheels off the ground, feel the tightness/movement of the stock part and then attempt to achieve that when you install the front yoke. Highly scientific right?! Seriously - that is the best method short of having a gauge.

Over tightening the yoke can cause the pinion bearings to fail prematurely - we don't want that now do we? So don't over-tighten. But don't under-tighten.

By the way, I really like their website instructions, even more than the video. It goes into much more depth on the how-to and warnings of what not to do. You just have to translate the process to your specific application. For instance, I used the "Rear JK Install" process for the front of my 1350 parts as they are the same.

http://www.adamsdriveshaftoffroad.com/rear-jk-install/